BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Mr. Supervisor, a file please..."

bismillah,...

Urgh,..I need a job sooooo badly right now,..it has been almost 3 weeks (including this week), I am just doing my own job (unrelated to audit), helping people with some of their work (I'm glad they asked),..and some readings (no focus at all)...

I need a file,..which is enough for me to learn something new (Insyallah)... but why not giving me something fresh, something that I can start from A to Z...I'm not very good at continuing something that is under construction (yes, bad me)...

Oh ,Mr. Supervisor, I need your help....

By the way, Alhamdulillah I manage to settle up few things in between the "no related audit work period"..wahahahaha...which means, I managed to share good things about consuming HERBALIFE.....

and  reading "First Among Equals" is not that bad, I just need a focus and mood...but so far, I think its about time to experience new file instead of keep reading something interesting with no feeling on it,...

how I wish I can get a new one....

0 comments: