BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 10, 2011

my precious time....

bismillah hirrahman nir rahim,.......


yes, time is precious until I have to steal them!!!


its lunch hour and it is my only time to update my facebook, my blog (sometimes) and my business...


kahkah,...mesti semua orang ingat "busy nye minah ni,"...actually, takdalah sibuk sangat pun..


*rephrase


ada masa sibuk sangat, dan ada masa lengang yg membosankan,..but I prefer to have a busy one,... :)
bukan apa, when there is time for me, I would like it to be filled with something worth it, rather than having time but nothing to do to make it worth!!!..


huhu,..


YA ALLAH, jadikanlah masa-masa yang singgah padaku, menjadi masa-masa yang bernilai disisi-Mu dan untukku,..


amin,....


ok, its about time to back on track...... I'll make sure, I'll try to find time to update my blog...


until then,..hope you fill your time wisely!!..


ASSALAMUALAIKUM..

0 comments: