BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And the journey begins

Salam,..bismillah.

JOURNEY OF MINE

Ok, first of all,..after a long "vacation" in HERBALIFE, I finally decided to put myself into action again. Thanks to my upline and also my second cousin, Nur Fatin Zulkarnain for bringing back the energy,.

Last June, I actually decided to start purchase the product in bulk and continue collecting VP. It was a hard time to start, with my only customer was my family and Kak rina ( a friend of my brother ). Just imagine, I am embarrassed enough to call my upline and ask her how and I know nothing about collecting VP and all (Fatin taught me, but I cant remember), because of my "on-off" syndrome. Not to forget, A LOT of trainings I had missed.

I struggled to find customers and facing hard time to gain motivation. But ALHAMDULILLAH, somehow ALLAH granted me a "self motivation" switch that I used to the maximum and yet it was not enough. I keep thinking of making changes by going to the trainings and ask Fatin questions. And I did asked her, just that I didnt attend the trainings (poor thing). Credit to Fatin because even though I always skip and rejecting her invitation, she always answer me and keep inviting me. May ALLAH help her throughout her life, amin.

Alhamdulillah at that time I didnt sunk deep enough to be able to catch the air on the surface. I managed to do some VP by myself, quietly. Until one day, Fatin send me a message to congratulate me on my progress. Yeayyyy, at last there is someone that can see what I am doing so far. Starting on that moment, I realised, I have to find more customers and prove to my parents that I AM SERIOUS. Luckily, my brothers and sisters were there supporting me.

I did managed to coach a few, but I need a motivation, more education and team that support me in this journey. I persuaded my parents to allow me to go for training. ALLAHUAKBAR, they allowed me to go for STS on 30 October 2011. I promised myself there and then, I'll make them proud and happy after this!

So I went to the SUCCESS TRAINING SEMINAR, and grab the opportunity to LEARN!!

Alhamdullillah so far, my customers are happy with their progress and by going to the training it gives me power to survive. I was so motivated to share with them more than before and help them in achieving their goal! I'm grateful for His bless.

I was inspired and I managed to do 800+ VP on October 2011, in which it qualifies me for the group focus at Taman Melawati. Yeayyy....once again I ask my parents for permission, and they allowed me even though it was my first time driving to Taman Melawati alone (they actually gave me permissions to do follow up and sort of things but not for training).

Weeee....Insyallah.. I started my journey on the first seconds I stepped into NUTRICITY.

MAY ALLAH GRANT ME WITH ALL IT TAKES TO SUCCESS IN HERBALIFE.

It is not for profit making ALONE, but I just love to see people happy and healthy.

Insyallah, I'll spread the goodness of being healthy..

See you in the next entries...dont just read, come and follow me!!

0 comments: