BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 27, 2011

when FINALS is just around the corner...

bismillah,..
i'm not good in writing a very nice catching entries..but i can sure you that all of my entries are right from my heart...

ok,..final dah nak dekat, around 3 weeks macam ttu, and lecturers are getting things done by end of the third week,..seriously, we are nervous when thinking of some subjects that are not fully covered.. and yet, we are not sure whether there are enough time left for us to cover all of them...(YA ALLAH, permudahkanlah urusan kami)...amin..

fuhh..mintak2 lepas entry ni, i would be able to focus on my assignments and reading..(esok = 28th March, my second test for CRG)..

entry mood ON...

last semester, masa final, my best friend is HERBALIFE TEAMIX...it keeps me awake and add on my energy to cover all of the subjects..and ALHAMDULILLAH,..my result for last semester was ALHAMDULILLAH ,..it is just enough for the amount of effort i put on it...so pendek cerita,...this semester, i am going to have my 100g of TEAMIX,..right besides me all the way until the end..(cewah,bukan main lg)..

kahkahkah..poyo je ye?? tapi it is true!! even skang ni pun, my TEAMIX yg teman kan buat assignment and study, even before the finals to keep me fit!!

takda istilah "macam mana kalau badan kita perlukan rehat, tp TEAMIX still keep us up late at night??"

we know ourself kan?? better than others...so bila badan kata stop, we should stop...TEAMIX memang bagi energy, tapi kita pun patut tau when our body need a stop...TEAMIX MEMBANTU WHEN it is NECESSARY for us to keep awake.. and selain tu, yang bagusnye bila, kita dapat bakar lemak and bina metabolisme by drinking it,..so 3 benefits, all in 1...ok tak?? baguskan??..

lagi 1, bila badan full of energy, and when all nutrition had been absorb (mudah dengan SHAKE YG NYUMMY2), INSYALLAH, lagi,lagi,lagi,...SENANG nak absorb ilmu jugak...lepas tu, put effort on what we are doing,tawakal pada ALLAH....INSYALLAH,..you can have what you want!..

USAHA TANGGA KEJAYAAN!!..
so, kawan2....gudluck and all the best k??
have a very blast final,..insyallah!!

entry mood : OFF

0 comments: