BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 6, 2011

yaHOOO pulang dengan WITH LESS burden!!

bismiillah...

today is my last day at home, lepas ni kena balik ke SERI ISKANDAR, study with my whole heart (cita2 tinggi,ok?!), part time HERBALIFE.

before any further, actually I've done my two crucial assignment. yang 1 tu kena present and submit on wednesday and the other one have to be submitted on monday (which is tomorrow!)..two assignment done..

tapi terfikir, how is my extra readings on other subjects??  

YA ALLAH, what have i done in the past holidays....lets recap ok??

  1. balik on Friday, relax and rehat (konon)
  2. on Saturday n Sunday, went back to Tangkak,Johor.(site seeing, beli dan blah and spend quality time with family karaokeing until 12 midnight!)
  3. monday doing my usual course of "housework" plus entertaining the kids + talk and more talking online with people about HERBALIFE
  4. relaxing, flipping books, thinking of the future ( yes,i did that) and more talking to others
  5. WEDnesday went to SUBANG PARADE for book searching ( ashu punye pasal, and i was like sibuk jugak beli 1 expensive book that will eventually be a motivation) + PIZZA time
  6. THURSday went for interview (OMG, it was sooo something)
  7. Friday, flipping books + find the solutions for the assgmnts
  8. Saturday, flipping books and do my assignment with WHOLE heart + sent ASHU to KLIA for her journey back to TERENGGANU (sad2 day,)
  9. SUNDAY, finish up my assignments..eating as if i'll leave home for 3 month..and have a quality talk by my brother n mak. ( i should have think about it before)
and i'll leave home probably by 8 pm tonight!

safe journey ya NOR HAMIZAH GHOZALI!!

going back with 50-50 heart but i'll find my way...(macam lagu MAHER ZAIN tu..so inspiring!)

so bye2 bloggies..

0 comments: